Person To Person And Premises To Premises Transfer - Limited Partnership

Download Acrobat Reader

The following forms/documents are available in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader application (version 7.0 or greater) to view, fill-in or print. To download the free software, please click the icon.

    List of forms for a Person to Person and Premises to Premises Transfer - Limited Partnership application

    Form NameForm Description
    ABC-211-SIG Application Signature Sheet ("Sign On") - Signature page for applicants who are unable to appear at the ABC district office to sign the application Form ABC-211. Signatures must be notarized.
    ABC-217 Application Questionnaire - Signatures must be notarized or witnessed by an ABC Employee. See form instructions.
    ABC-208-A/B, Individual Personal Affidavit/Individual Financial Affidavit - Must be completed by (a) sole owners; (b) each general partner; (c) persons holding 10 percent or more of the capital or stock of a corporation, limited liability company, or limited partnership; and (d) spouses. Signatures must be notarized or witnessed by an ABC employee.
      State-issued identification, driver's license or passport for person(s) appearing at ABC to sign application.
    ABC-253 Supplemental Diagram - Drawing of the real property you own or otherwise control. An exterior view of the premises and surrounding area, including cross streets.
    ABC-257 Licensed Premises Diagram/Planned Operation - Drawing of your floor plan, including overall dimensions and patios to be licensed, and description of proposed operation.
    ABC-211-A License Transfer Request ("Sign-Off") - Signatures must be notarized or witnessed by an ABC employee. See form instructions.
    ABC-227 Notice of Intended Transfer (Section 124073 or 24074) - Required for transfers. Obtain the blank form from ABC or your escrow company. Must be recorded and certified. See form instructions.
      You may need to provide verification (proof) of the source of your funds (e.g., bank statements, savings passbooks, loan papers, real estate papers, financial statement, gift/loan letters, etc.).
    ABC-255 Zoning Affidavit - Contact your city or county planning department for information to complete the form.
      Copy of Conditional use Permit - Or receipt showing that CUP application has been submitted. Obtain from your city or county planning department.
    ABC-247 Statement re: Residences (Rule 61.4, Residences Within 100 feet).
    ABC-251 Statement re: Consideration Points (Schools, Hospitals, Churches, Public Playgrounds, Parks and Youth Facilities).
    ABC-256 Limited Partnership Questionnaire.
      Copy of Form LP-1, Certificate of Limited Partnership. Obtain from the Secretary of State, (916) 653-3365.
      Copy of Form LP-5, Application for Registration as Foreign Limited Partnership (endoresement file stamped by Secretary of State) - Required for out-of-state limited partnership.
      Copy of Limited Partnership Agreement and any amendments (LP2, Amendment to Certificate of Limited Partnership)
    ABC-140 Certificate re Chapter 15 Tied-House Restrictions - Required for corporations, limited partnerships and limited liability companies. For applicant entity only (not its parents, related entities, or individuals).

    For Fees and an appointment to file your application, contact the District Office.

    Failure to fully complete all the necessary forms, may result in the delay of filing and processing your application.